When you want to lose or maintain your current weight, you know you need a healthy diet and exercise. But, without going on a diet, making small changes to our daily eating habits can be very effective, without making you feel frustrated about depriving yourself.
Thus, instead of drinking sodas and coffee, you should opt for can “fat-burning” drinks.
These drinks are made from acidic fruits to help the body burn calories more easily. To be effective, these they must be consumed regularly. We must therefore integrate them into our daily habits. We suggest making a bottle of it and consuming some throughout the day.
Here are three great fat burning recipes for you!
1. Iced green tea with raspberries
- 1/4 liter (1 cup) of water
- 15 g raspberry
- 1 bag of green tea
1. Boil the water and steep the tea bag for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Remove the bag and pour the boiling water into a carafe.
3- Rinse the raspberries with fresh water and drain.
4- Add the raspberries to the carafe and let the drink cool for 30 minutes.
5- Put the tea in fridge for 30 minutes and consume cold.
You can double the amount of drink prepared to drink more during the day.
2. Lemon, mint and thyme herbal tea
- ½ lemon
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1/4 liter (250 ml) of water
1. Extract the juice and zest from the lemon
2. Boil water and add in juice and zest.
3. Leave to infuse for 3 minutes.
4. Strain and add a sprig of mint and a sprig of thyme directly to the cup. Drink right away.
3. Goji berry tea
- 1 plain herbal tea
- 1 liter (2 cups) of water
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) Goji berries
1. Infuse the tea bag in a large cup of hot water for 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the Goji berries, add them to the liquid and let them steep for a few minutes.
3. Filter and enjoy immediately for a hot drink or put in the fridge for a cold drink.
What is your favourite drink?
Source: Guide Astuces · Photo Credit: Adobe Stock