Mice and rats might carry diseases and infect your home with their presence. While some people might argue that these rodents are cute and furry, it is probably best to keep them away from your house!
If you already had a house infected by rodents, you probably know that you never want them back! If you are dealing with that issue, here is a very simple trick to get rid and repel mice and rats!
The idea comes from a helpful video tutorial by Mr. Maker on YouTube. The best trick to repel those rodents is to create your own DIY solution to using toothpaste, of all things! You can make the mice and rat bail balls using things you probably already have around the house and that are really inexpensive.
- 4 tablespoons of salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of toothpaste
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Start by mixing all of your ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then, form little balls using the mixture you just created.
- Leave these little baits where you have seen the mice and rats hanging around.
- They will be attracted to the peanuts and sugar. However, the toothpaste is toxic to them, and that should take care of the problem.
You can watch the full tutorial here:
This solution is great if you have tried everything else and nothing seems to work! It is indeed a very effective way to deal with a rodent infestation.
Source: Pour Mieux Apprendre · Photo Credit: Mr. Maker - YouTube